Looking to meet very trustworthy people

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Smith
    Participant
    August 18, 2017 at 11:18 pm #146146

What is the best way to expand your network in Bay Area? I have recently moved to San Francisco. I did not attend college here or have lived here. So I don’t know many people here yet. I am in early 30s. Light skin. Hazel Eyes. Brown hair. Weight in 150s. I like meeting new people, go out and have fun. I want to meet only people who take interest in varieties of subjects such as business, politics, technology and society. I have no interest in hanging out with people who talk only movies and family drama. I also know Bay Area is extremely liberal but I am more of a moderate person. Send me your Callitme Profile , Facebook or LinkedIn link. Trust is a key factor so if I see red flags with your profile, I will not contact you back. I drive so I can meet anywhere in the Bay Area.