Losing a girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Losing a girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Guyton118
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 4:44 am #82214
    Losing a girl

My girlfriend and I have been together for a long time. We’ve been off and on quite a bit but mostly bEva use we hadn’t really grown up yet. Well recently she’s become pregnant and it’s put a big strain on our relationship. Her parents despise me and just recently I found out she’s been texting her ex and other guys because she feels she can’t come to me and tells me she doesn’t think we’ll work out but then cuddles & kisses & makes love. She says she wants us to but then says she doesn’t know. (For a bit of background, I have anger management issues & one night they cultivated to me doing some stupid stuff because right before we got back together she slept with another guy…we fought and it got physical on both sides. She hasn’t forgiven me even though she says she has.) I feel that past affects how she sees us working out in the future
    I love this girl, I one day plan to marry her & raise our coming child together, but I feel like she’s slipping away
    Any advice?

Guyton118
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 4:47 am #82215

I know this isn’t necessarily a counseling session, but finally getting to talk and hopefully getting feedback from honest individuals would truly calm my nerves.

kabonka
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 9:02 am #82223

i think you should maybe take a break. things seem rocky and you need to get control of your anger issues. then you can fully focus on your future with this girl