Losing my charisma

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Losing my charisma

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nicno14
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 2:43 am #148087
    Losing my charisma

I don’t know what it is lately, but I seem to have lost all my charisma. I had never had any issues talking to girls in the past, as I’ve had a few decently long relationships. But lately I can’t seem to keep anything going.
    At this point I’m struggling to even ask women for their numbers anymore as I’ve lost all confidence in that. No matter how much my friends push me to “get that cute girls number” I just can’t even bring myself to say hi.
    Does anyone have any suggestions how to get the charisma and confidence Back? I feel like I’m 15 all over again

rikatah
    Participant
    September 7, 2017 at 7:24 pm #148551

When I’ve had times like that it’s been because I was holding onto someone from my past, or interested in someone specific. At times like that I get pretty awkward and really don’t try hard with anyone, (kind of self-sabotaging) but it’s usually because I’m holding out for someone “better.” Better for me meaning one person in particular. Perhaps there is something or someone you are looking for, or you want that close “crush” connection people often get when they’re young as opposed to trying to make it yourself. Try thinking of what you’re looking for and see if something doesn’t match up with the people you’ve been seeing.