Lost between an old relationship and a possible new one…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jennishellie
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 7:05 am #148734

I have been in a relationship with the same guy going on 8 years soon, since high school. When things are good, thy are great. But when when argue, it can get ugly.Over the years he has broken up and gotten back together with me about 3-4 times.I love him, but I’m unhappy. He moved to India a year ago to start medical school and will be living there 9 months of every year for at least 5 years coming. I’m so lonely, and we just argue about dumb stuff. I love him more than anything, but that might be the problem.Do I love him more than myself to keep myself unhappy for 5 more years without real commitment? Or am I just stuck to the bond of our long relationship?

I recently met a guy and have been hanging out as friends. By I think he might like me and I am starting to really like him too. No moves have been made as I’m still atatched to my long distance relationship. I’m so lost? What should I do?Do I give up 8 years ofr effort trying to stay with the same guy to explore my life?