Lost for words

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Lost for words

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nycgal40
    Nycgal40
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 3:27 pm #124650
    Lost for words

I was seeing this older man through Facebook which he wanted to get to know me better. We started hooking up since November and now this year i have noticed that he started to have an online relationship with this young woman (31) around the same age as his daughter, i have noticed that they were being very flirty with each other and conversating with her more than me. i was very upset behind it. then when i had spoken to him about it he tries to deny it by saying “she’s just a friend”, i really don’t believe that at all. so, i approached her on Facebook in a nice way, and she started to curse me out every name in the book which i was very shocked by. when i sent it to him, and i said really? now i knew you were very sneaky behind my back”. then that’s when i made my move to block him from my Facebook friends list and proceeded to block his cell number from my cell phone. i felt good doing it and it was the best thing i ever did. Do you think that it is right that i had him blocked?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 5:42 pm #124706

is it your “belief” they are having a relatoinship?”
    or do oyu have actual proof they are having a relationship?

“belief” and “reality’ are not always the same… especially from a significant other.

Nycgal40
    Nycgal40
    Participant
    January 27, 2017 at 9:35 am #124739

yes they were flirting the whole time, i have a screen shot of it and showed it to my other friends, and they said to drop him. so i did.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 27, 2017 at 2:56 pm #124801

flirting is not a relatoinship. plenty of people flirt that are not in a relationship nor intend to be in one.
    what else do yu have for “proof”?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 27, 2017 at 2:56 pm #124802

yeah the deciison to drop him or not is independent so if that’s waht you wanted.. no problem with that.
    but you did not have “proof of a relationship” between the two..