Lost out on a great chance–Need help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mixerz77
    mixerz77
    Participant
    December 10, 2012 at 4:00 pm #18515

So real quick:

I dated a girl for 3 months kind of without a title since we were both pretty busy (she has school, I have work). Since we ended on good terms, we were able to still go out and meet other people. I think she got comfortable with our distance and decided to truly move on when I feel like I missed out on something amazing.

I text her saying I missed her but she said I was being confusing-which I’m sure I was being. So anyway in between our back and forth interests (she says she misses me now too) I think she’s just keeping me close just to keep me happy.

How do I tell her I’m still interested but only if she wants a long term relationship? I don’t want to scare her, that’s why I’m debating telling her or not..
    Any advice would be awesome!

blogitt_now
    Participant
    December 11, 2012 at 10:25 am #18540

Take her out on a one-on-one date! Make her feel special and that you will take care of her. Try to talk about it after a couple dates and see if she’d be willing to commit to you again. If you know what scares her, then don’t go anywhere that’ll build too much pressure. Have fun– Don’t get your panties in a bundle over it!

bubblyjo
    bubblyjo
    Participant
    December 16, 2012 at 8:25 pm #18909

I agree with the last comment. You two need to sit down and chat before you get too confused

longing4connection
    longing4connection
    Participant
    March 22, 2017 at 3:58 pm #130852

I would LOVE it if a man told me that he didn’t want to miss out on something amazing: me!!!