Lost to say the least

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Lost to say the least

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

406beau
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 12:44 pm #126471
    Lost to say the least

Was married for several years, going through a divorce and just recently getting back into dating….. or what ever this is. Long story short my previous relationships have been pretty screwed up, so pretty basic stuff is a challenge for me no matter how hard I try. Been seeing someone the last few weeks and it has been a roller coaster. I approached thing with doing a complete nose dive into things (pretty sure I have made a fool of myself), that along with screwing up about everything else humanly possible. The plus side to all of this, she actually calls me on my shit and has been overly patient with talking to me about all of it. She wants to take things slow and I am fine with that, I just do not know how to get things back on the right track and keep them there. We both have issues that we are dealing with, I just do not want to loose her by backing off so much she thinks I have lost interest…. but also do not need to continue looking like a desperate fool.

406beau
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 12:45 pm #126473

Having dinner with her tonight, really could use some advice to get things going back in the right direction….. any and all input is greatly appreciated!!

batt
    Participant
    February 13, 2017 at 8:07 am #126632

??