Lost when it comes to guys

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Plainjane09
    Plainjane09
    Participant
    April 14, 2016 at 11:44 pm #97852

I met this guy at a conference. He lives in New York & I live in Illinois. There was a dance & I was with my friends & he walked up to us. He introduced himself & we ended up dancing the whole night together (my friends & him). We had one slow dance together. Before he left he added me & my friend on Facebook. Neither of us could really tell who he was into but my friend wasn’t into him. Three days later I decided to message him since he made the first move & added me. We talked all day. I felt like we had a real connection. Before it got too late, I ended it too leave some mystery so we could talk again. His last message read: “It was really nice getting to know you too. I look forward to many more (talks) 😀 “. I thought this was a great sign. Now it’s been three days & I’m afraid he’s either forgotten me or over me. Is it over or is he just waiting for me to message him again? Shouldn’t he be the one messaging me since I messaged him first last time? Help! I really like this guy

abhikza
    Participant
    April 15, 2016 at 2:37 am #97853

its been 3 days wait for 4 more .. as far as i know he might be desperately wanting to text you first..
    but wants you to initiate like you did before… just let it be.. let him text first..