DATING ADVICE FORUM

Love or Sex?

Author
    Comments

• rend11
    Participant
    October 18, 2016 at 11:51 pm #114536
    Love or Sex?

I’ve been with my girlfriend for over a year now. Everything is going just fine, and we have finally gone public. There is another girl who thinks I am single. She repeatedly tells me each day I have a nice butt. Just earlier today, she spanked me. I’ve been debating telling her the same thing, because damn is that a nice ass, but my girlfriend doesn’t do good with the whole sex thing. The other girl seems like she wants to get in bed with me, so should I cheat?

BillMurray
    Participant
    October 22, 2016 at 7:14 am #114962

Probably not, no. Break up with your girlfriend first if you are going to.

italgina17
    italgina17
    Participant
    October 23, 2016 at 11:50 am #114976

I would say end the relationship first and then talk to the other woman. Never cheat. If you want out of the relationship you need to sit your girlfriend down and have a real conversation and then go from there.

1peep1
    1peep1
    Participant
    October 24, 2016 at 8:28 pm #115144

good advice….

just let your current recently undercover girlfriend know the lack of intimacy is affecting you and if she is too rigid or not willing to work on it then I’d bail out and see what else is available. You may find she is better or worse that’s life though 🙂

lisa525
    Participant
    October 25, 2016 at 8:15 am #115160

If you just want sex, then dump your girlfriend and deal with the fallout afterwards. You will probably end up regretting it. Or speak to your current girlfriend about the lack of sex and see how it goes. You don’t really know a girl will sleep with you just because she’s flirting. Some women out there just like to tease, they love the attention…