Love Triangle

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Love Triangle

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Participant
    January 10, 2015 at 1:38 am #70256
    Love Triangle

I am looking for some advice: This girl I like seems to like both me and another guy, this other guy used to be her fwb. She seems to be conflicted between the two of us and which guy she wants to date. It is very stressful because it seems as though some days she likes me and the next, this other guy. Its almost as if we are both trying to court her at the same time. I really like this girl and I know this other guy does as well. I am very stressed out about the entirety of the situation, because I can never tell where I stand with this girl. I know that she has significant feelings for me and has not pushed me away, but at the same time I am always unsure of how she feels about the other guy…I feel as though he has an advantage over me as well since he used to know her and be her fwb. Additionally, to make things more complicated, she has a hard time expressing her feelings and when she does manage to get a feeling out she doesn’t explain well. What should I do? Thanks!

HVW_Mark
    HVW_Mark
    Participant
    January 10, 2015 at 7:20 am #70262

I hate these spots. She’s attracted to the relaxed, cool you, not thinking-about-her-too-much, needier you. But as you overthink it you become the latter.

Ive had a lot of experience dating girls who are seeing other guys, the key is this. Keep dating her happy in the knowledge she is seeing him. Just use it as fuel to bring your best game. Be OK if she chooses him in the end, You’d be surprised how your not needy/positive attitude will be more attractive in the end.

You’re right, you’re at a disadvantage because you haven’t slept with her. And now you’re coming across likes she is going to have a boyfriend if she does sleep with you. Most girls who are comfortable seeing multiple guys don’t want to feel like they are commited to something after sleeping with you once. That shit is scary.

Be cool and relaxed, and honestly show you are happy for her to see him. If you really like this girl, you’ll want her to be happy, whether you or him. And if she sleeps with you, blow her mind

lopaze
    lopaze
    Participant
    January 12, 2015 at 9:13 am #70280

Well…this is a tough situation to be in when you have feelings for a girl, however if you want to spend time around her you must accept her and the situation for what it is. I know its hard, however you can’t force anything on anybody regardless of how you feel. I don’t know if you had sex with her yet, just make the best of the situation and have fun. She may come around, if not don’t be surprise because she’s confused.