loved him sincerely, he remained foggy, told him to end it, he forced anal

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

likeaknife
    Participant
    November 8, 2014 at 7:31 pm #67262

Met him at work where loving colleagues was not allowed. on top of it the owner of the co fell in love with me so i resigned. he kept his job but let me think for 2yrs that just so he wont lose his job we were not going out. we always argued about sex as i’m against having it before marriage. after 2yrs of on/off relationship (met few times at his place – lives with his parents), i asked that we meet so we end it maturely. he agreed and asked that i go to his place. he welcomed me wearing a boxer (unusual of him) then after barely a minute, he carried me threw on his bed forced an anal and when he was done he told me he broke up with his gf yest because she too said he was heartless. then she called and said she was on her way so he begged me to leave overlooking my pain and tears. i left feeling completely crashed. he’s back to his gf though i found out who she is and told her about that day. she’s divorced with a kid. he told me it’s complicated i found out myself about her.

likeaknife
    Participant
    November 8, 2014 at 7:39 pm #67263

i need to retaliate.. i need to make him feel humiliated.. please give me ideas. i already found out about her, went to her place.. she called him and he came but did not confront him and left. obviously sex has attracted them to each other since he was alone during summer (and the day he asked me to go to his place!!) and she is divorced lives next to his house.. so they probably been meeting for sex (the only thing i was not giving him). when he told me about her he said “i dont know how we ended up in bed”. she is far from his “type” and is older than me (31) – his/her age (37). she;s i bet pro in bed for him to want to keep her because he said he cannot give me commitment now which explains why he chose her. i just cant grasp why he had to hurt me that way when we could’ve split maturely and decently. he was like a monster. a beast. i almost believe he must’ve been on drugs that day. i need to make him feel humiliated. ideas please! it is his bday on sat.

SupaJones
    Participant
    November 9, 2014 at 9:04 pm #67291

I would focus your energy towards someone who wants to spend his genuine time with you. I am very sorry about your confrontation with this man and hope that you can continue to put your mind towards the greatness of life. I don’t think you will have a hard time finding a man that appreciates the wonderful qualities that you have. I mean, I’m only 17 so don’t favor my advice over yours because that is what is truly important.

P.S. Glad there’s someone else who does not believe in sex before marriage. Thanks for leaving me with some faith in humanity. Best wishes.

likeaknife
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 9:02 am #67393

Thank you, SupaJones. I wish i could move on without the feeling of needing to retaliate or do something anything to humiliate him. Easier said than done… You just cannot imagine the level of devotion i granted him and the extent of his jerkness at the end.
    Yes, do keep your principles. The one who deserves your lifetime best not base his judgment on his satisfaction in bed with you. Humans have qualities that go far beyond their sexual life.

likeaknife
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 9:02 am #67394

Just replied but not sure why the message is not showing. Wanted to thank you for your feedback and asked you to keep your principles. Anyone can give physical satisfaction to a sex addict guy but giving affection is a completely different thing.
    Cant move on without doing something to humiliate him. Thought of messaging one of his brothers and tell him what happened. He never told me their names i have found them all out myself… Hehe woman in love does better than fbi indeed. The devotion i gave him on ALL levels just did nit deserve the jerkness he gave me! Thats why cant move on. He cannot be such an animal… After all that he did he tells me i dont want to hurt u anymore. U have all the right ti ask for a normal relationship but i cant give commitment now and you dont deserve to be put as second priority when shes the first now. Such a douchebag! I had told him a day before we met that i would never be with someone who is just a hunter. He denied he is dating another.. Ughhhhh

likeaknife
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 9:02 am #67397

he messages me after a day telling that he stopped long before he could come as he realized i was not enjoying it but he couldve continued 15 more min. I dont know how God gives success or happiness to such people.. Such a jerk and psychic person. I was screaming &crying when he was doing it. He asked “pain pain or pain pleasure?” I said PAIN!!!!! He said “but there is pleasure u like the sound? I like it” . The sound of his “tail” being pushed in an out and that left me with a scar and pain for a month because he had all his body on mine so i couldnt move my legs.. He also resisted my fighting hands so the times i was able to shake my butt he was annoyed as his tail was coming out so he slapped my butt and asked me not to move and just continued pushing further..humiliation beyond words that i’d rather die than live with this pain.. Im not sad i lost “love” because obviously he is a psychic animal but what happened is not easy at all to help me move on without doing sthing in return:(

kweekwas
    Participant
    November 12, 2014 at 8:27 pm #67533

Do not act out of retaliation, no matter how much you want to. The only peace you’ll find is moving on, living an amazing life and being openly, unabashedly happy. Let him see THAT happening.

likeaknife
    Participant
    November 17, 2014 at 8:20 pm #67698

Indeed. A friend advised just the same and I finally decided to adopt exactly THAT.
    Thanks for the sincere advice.

FudgeBrownie
    Participant
    November 21, 2014 at 8:57 am #67833

Do not give of yourself so easily again. If a man is not concerned about your needs and only his own then he’s not the man for you.

FudgeBrownie
    Participant
    November 21, 2014 at 4:23 pm #67940
    Reply To: loved him sincerely, he remained foggy, told him to end it, he forced anal

Also ‘forced anal’ is rape:(

likeaknife
    Participant
    December 18, 2014 at 5:35 pm #69449
    Reply To: loved him sincerely, he remained foggy, told him to end it, he forced anal

I know 🙁 cant utter the word because it hurts…