[M/22] Need advice to get a date with a girl in my class, little previous contac

DATING ADVICE FORUM

[M/22] Need advice to get a date with a girl in my class, little previous contac

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dmbvb
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 7:28 am #146588

Hello guys and girls!! 🙂

I’m a Spanish boy, who would really appreaciate if you could give me some tips to get a date with my long-time crush! Some info! We are both 22, go to the same university and take the same classes, we are going to start our last year in about a month. There are 60 people in our class and we have never really talked much. Only brief chatting, likes on Instagram, wishing happy birthdays…

I think I’m a decent looking guy, not very handsome but acceptable, maybe a 6-7? I’m not the most popular guy in the class, but neither a “freak”, and people think I’m nice talking. I’m 6 ft tall, not athletic. I have “experience” dating woman (and she know about that, Instagram), don’t know if this is a good thing though, but think so. I have had 2 gfs in the last couple year’s she has seen… (5 years long one and 4 months the other, last one was exchange girl, we left a couple weeks ago in good terms, as she went back to US)

She is attractive but not more than a 6,5-7,5, bei