Made to wait and then i messed it up!

Author
    Comments
  • SonnyCrockettIV
    SonnyCrockettIV
    Participant
    March 16, 2017 at 8:03 am #130242
    Made to wait and then i messed it up!

I’ve been single over a year, but for the past 3 weeks I’ve been seeing this woman and I’m falling for her She’s the hottest, most sophisticated chick I’ve been with and we have a lot in common.

Since our 3rd date, we’ve spent 4 nights together in a row, just making out and sleeping together, no sex. She said she wanted to make me wait longer, which I was fine with 🙂 no pressure to rush. Anyway, on the 4th and most recent night together, we were pretty much asleep when she suddenly pounced on me…

I obliged and was horny too. Lots of foreplay followed together for 15 minutes; Me stonking hard. Then I got out of bed to put a condom on and… my hard-on dies, due to the cold room, severe tiredness and the deep hatred I have for condoms.

We spent the next few minutes to get my D aroused again, but to no avail. It was horrific and I felt so sorry for her. She’s smoking hot and I just couldn’t come back alive at that point.

I apologised next morning and felt terrible.

SonnyCrockettIV
    SonnyCrockettIV
    Participant
    March 16, 2017 at 8:08 am #130243

She seemed okay when we woke up together and we talked about it. I said it probably was also because I’m so attracted to her that there was extra pressure, as well as the cold room etc. We continued messaging regularly throughout the day fine

Two days later, she’s less enthusiastic in txts, replies less frequently and shows less interest. I fear it’s over before it even got started

I know that if I somehow get another shot and prepare accordingly, we will have great passionate sex the second time round. But I need that second opportunity! A similar experience happened with my ex – but after the 2nd time she was mine and all was forgiven.

Do you think it’s fair she gives me a second chance?

Bare in mind, up to this point we’ve both been very attracted to each other and hit it off extremely well