major awkward situation with someone I don't even know..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MrSSamsung
    MrSSamsung
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 4:25 pm #68092

I’ve done it again.. yes… from afar I have managed to create a weird cryptic situation with another girl. I’m fine face to face… but somehow when it comes to showing interest in someone from a distance I can really make someone feel uncomfortable… totally unintentional I might add. In the past two years I’ve learnt my ability to work out whether the girl is interested or not is sometimes very poor. Often, if she’s interested I will notice that I’m on their radar.. so to speak. They’ll notice me.. They may act extremely uncomfortable around me… its strange. These are confirmed as being interested… Sometimes they will be the ones who actively avoided talking to me when they were introduced to me and a bunch of other people. In fact.. if I was asked at the beginning.. do you think that persons into you i would say.. heck no!… They’re really uncomfortable. But.. Sometimes the exact same behaviour can mean exactly what it looks like… its very cryptic.

MrSSamsung
    MrSSamsung
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 4:33 pm #68093

Ok… so with this one unlike the previous ones that turned out to be interested.. i am interested myself. For some reason I’m very much on her radar… but she’s uncomfortable. She’ll walk past.. I’ll be talking to some people who happen to be in her direction.. she’ll walk past, her body pointing in my direction and looking through the people at me. When we make eye contact it’s very awkward… and some of that might be me. If she is interested I don’t want to give her negative body language that will make her feel I don’t like her.. but at the same token.. if she isn’t interested and she’s just “weirded out” in some way.. i don’t want to make the situation worse by showing any more interest… This is where I wish i was a mind reader.