DATING ADVICE FORUM

Making a move in front of other girls

Author
    Comments

• tstudent
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 1:21 pm #115590
    Making a move in front of other girls

Imagine a situation, where there are multiple girls you might like to date, but you have no idea who might be available and interested. As a made up example, a yoga class. 😀 How would you start a conversation with one girl without blowing your chances with other girls?

tstudent
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 4:11 am #115954

bump

Jaybeck25
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 12:38 pm #116015

Honestly it’s probably best to talk to them all one on one if there’s time. If that doesn’t apply you should just befriend all of them if the a group setting and gradual you will find out the information you want.

Styr
    Participant
    November 2, 2016 at 7:11 am #116094

Would you honestly just want to date them by their looks and how they look in a yoga outfit? I am not saying that you shouldn’t be attracted to nice looking and fit girls, but there is more to it, than just looks.

Also, it does not matter if you pick one of them in the yoga class, or in a more private environment. Girls talk, and others will know sooner or later that you have dated one of them.

Just talk to them, and see which one is the most worth your time, before you ask any of them on a date.

tstudent
    Participant
    November 6, 2016 at 2:56 am #116495

Just to clarify, I’m not doing joga. 😀 It was just an example of a situation where you would likely meet multiple attractive girls. And of course I’m attracted to fit girls, but also, when you meet people several times in the same situation (although you don’t talk to them), you get some idea of their personality. Though that image may not be very truthful. But you never know until you talk to them, and that may be seen by other girls as if you were hitting on all pretty girls, even if you are just trying to start a casual conversation.

The thing is, I’m really bad at smalltalk and indirect approaches in general. And in a situation where no one else is talking and I just suddenly go to talk to a girl I don’t know… that’s pretty obvious anyway.