Making excuses yet showing interest still?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

emmahattie
    Participant
    August 24, 2014 at 12:05 am #59901

To cut a long story short I met this guy online around 4 months ago + we’ve been talking every day since. We went on our first date during July, I took the train to him + we went to the pub, had a few drinks etc. We had a cute little kiss on the platform when my train pulled up. That night he was texting me about how much I mean to him/how he’s so glad he’s met me. He calls me his girl and his princess + always says how he wishes I was there.
    Only problem is, it’s been over a month since I’ve see him. He was ill for a week and a half which is fair but he’s had no excuse since! I ask him if he wants to make plans + he says ‘we’ll do something soon’ or ‘we’ll talk about it tomorrow’ + he wont bring it up again unless I do. So he’s pretty much turning down my date suggestions even though he’s still talking to me everyday. I’ve already told him I think he’s stringing me along + he said ‘why would he string me along when its not as if I’m ‘just there to use’ cause I’m in another town? HELP