Male opinion??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Male opinion??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

stereotypical11
    Participant
    January 30, 2016 at 3:26 pm #92479
    Male opinion??

So we’ve worked together closely for nearly a year, there is definatly chemistry and he initiated the messaging as we continued to sext be failed to mention he had a girlfriend. This continued for several months where he would get jealous over me talking to other guys, up until the Christmas party where I had a hotel room we both got extremely drunk and he ended up coming back to my hotel room, we talked about a work affair he’d previously had cheating on his current partner which he didn’t tell me I found out from other colleuges. We didn’t sleep together he told me how much he loved his partner and he was going to get engaged as he undressed me, we kissed then he put me to bed and left. He even missed his train and had to spend a lot of money on a taxi home.
    Ever since it has been awkward between us and he acts differently, yesterday I found out he got engaged over Christmas. But he still gets jealous over me with other guys I’ve told him how I feel but he just avoids the subject.

January 31, 2016 at 9:33 pm #92503

Run away from this. Seriously, this is so messed up. Chemistry may be good, but if he’s willing to do that to his girlfriend, he’ll do it to you; especially if it’s really his fiance.
    Any guy who can undress someone while talking about getting engaged to someone else is not going to be even remotely faithful to you.
    Honestly, I’m trying not to pass my own judgment on the situation, but I really think you should leave this one alone. If you want to do anyone any favors, tell his fiance of this behavior.

Chickpea
    Chickpea
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 5:51 am #92523

SHUT IT DOWN. Chemistry is tempting and confusing at times, but this guy is engaged. If he wanted to be with you instead of his fiance, he wouldn’t have proposed. He’s playing both of you. Shut. It. Down.

yoga2424
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 9:05 am #92501

This is tough but he’s not worth your time. His heart is somewhere else so keep the interactions to a minimum.

gps2016
    gps2016
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 11:55 am #92550

Yeah, run away. Not worth your time. I feel bad for his soon to be fiance.

Anonymous
    February 1, 2016 at 8:06 pm #92594

Sorry to hear this..Stand up or yourself!

Idontevenknow
    Participant
    February 2, 2016 at 6:40 am #92606

Probably not what you want to hear, but like the rest said: back away and move on. Someone that is able to do that while being engaged is not worth your time. Chances are he would do the same thing if he were with you, as apparently this is the kind of person he is.

bubush
    Participant
    February 15, 2016 at 9:54 pm #93660

Run and do not look back.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 15, 2016 at 9:58 pm #93662

Close it down. The only time I’ve ever felt compelled to act like this man you speak of stemmed from a discordant relationship that I wanted to succeed but altered my perceived course. He’s probably confused, but he has enough common sense to move himself in the sensible direction. Away from you and towards his engagement. You don’t want to be seen as a home wrecker, especially if you continue to work together.