Maybe "Love" or "Dating" Is not for me?  Help me out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Maybe "Love" or "Dating" Is not for me? Help me out

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JeepBrah
    Participant
    July 27, 2014 at 9:53 pm #58360
    Maybe "Love" or "Dating" Is not for me? Help me out

So a little background on myself:

I am a 22 year old male. Currently attending a university and finishing up by the end of next year with a degree in professional communications. I don’t smoke and rarely drink. I have a solid relationship with my parents (both sides because they are divorced). I workout regularly and eat relatively healthy. I am working a job as a summer intern and have been with the same company for over 4 years. I am good with people, kids, animals, and so on. I always show people respect, even when they probably do not deserve it.

I have been on numerous dates. Some were one dates and done, and some turned into relationships, that unfortunately ended rather quickly. My longest relationship was about three months due to her cheating on me.

My issue is this, I really want to settle down with someone. I am ready for something real. Nothing works for me. I have had 6 girlfriends (at least I considered them my girlfriends).

JeepBrah
    Participant
    July 27, 2014 at 9:54 pm #58361

Three ended in them cheating. Two ended in them “not knowing what they want”. One ended in them moving. I just don’t get it. I understand finding love is hard and not easy but come on!!! This is just utterly disappointing. Any advice is appreciated.