Meetic´s fraud ! Be carefull!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Franz Liszt
    Participant
    March 16, 2015 at 6:52 pm #75443

I want to tell my experience with meetic, in order that other people don´t fell in the trick. I sign in for about six months in Meetic, I payed a pass 76 €. At first I was surprised that now one contacted me, note ven ansewered my messages an d I asure you I didn´t aimed young girls 20 years younger than me, I just look for women on my age. How do you explain?what they don´t tell you: there are three tipes of profiles: the one who pay once(they can contact people who pay once)the ones that don´t pay(only propel who pay twice can contact them) and the ones who pay doublé(Premium, who can contact everybody). Finally, if you don´t pay twice you have very little chances, firtlsy because your pro¡fi won´t be in the first positiones and secondly because there are so many abandoned profiles. Another trick: you see a screen , just for 9.99 become Premium, but if you click on that option they won´t charge you just 9.99 but 9.99 per month for the rest of your pass.

Franz Liszt
    Participant
    March 16, 2015 at 6:53 pm #75444

Definetly watch out with meetic! I think it´s a fraud, inmorals that play with the lonelines of desperate people.