DATING ADVICE FORUM

Meeting a girl online

Author
    Comments

• scholts14
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 10:50 am #117934
    Meeting a girl online

There’s this girl I saw on facebook through the mutual friends page that shows you new people to friend. She was really cute and was into some of the same things in common. We went to the same high school, but we weren’t in The same grade and never met. I really want to introduce myself to her, but I don’t know what to say without sounding weird or creepy. I guess what I’m asking for is advice on how should I introduce myself and what i should say to her.

kjones87654321
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 8:52 am #118106

You could say:

Hi, you showed up in my FaceBook friend recommendations. I’m a friend of (your friend’s name) and I also went to (name of your high school). I noticed you’re a fan of (something you have in common) – have you read their latest book / seen the latest movie in the series / been to one of their concerts? …

Just start a conversation about something you’re both interested in.

Good luck!

The Bear
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 5:55 pm #118184

I assume you need to send her a friend request and wait for her to accept? If she does, say this: ‘Hi thanks for friending me. I find it funny that we never met in high school and yet have so many interests!’ If she replies then you have a conversation. If not, I’d leave it.

Miana
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 4:32 am #118354

I think the first thing you need to do is to send her a friend request. Once she accepts, you should say something politely and tel her that you 2 went to the same school but you have never met. Also, you can tell her that she is beautiful…

Anonymous
    November 29, 2016 at 9:55 am #118408

Do you need personal/business fund? Minimum Amount Of 5,000.00 to A Maximum of 500,000,000.00 in the currency type of USD,EURO,POUNDS if yes? email MrS markidar ford on this email: markidafordloans2k2@gmail.com for more info