Meeting Guys on Vacation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Meeting Guys on Vacation

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hiddenkite
    Participant
    June 28, 2016 at 11:52 pm #104218
    Meeting Guys on Vacation

So I’m going on a trip with a friend and her family in a couple weeks and am single. I’m 19 and I’ve been in one relationship, but it’s been a while. I’m looking to have some fun while I’m gone but I’m not exactly a natural when it comes to picking up guys or even spotting them in the first place. So my question is where do I meet guys around my age? There’s a water park and villa close by. I tend to clam up so any tips on how to be approachable or how to approach someone would be appreciated. I’m going to be with my friend most of time and I fear I’m going to embarrass myself in front of her. If by some miracle I find a guy to hang out with, will it be expected that I have sex with him? It’s not that I’m entirely opposed to that, I just don’t usually move that fast. Thanks or the help!

Louie97
    Participant
    June 29, 2016 at 2:09 pm #104243

My best advice to you is to just be YOURSELF and the right guy/s will be attracted to you. You remind me of myself lol we are the same age actually, and I can totally identify with you on the sexual issue. To me, you should not rush into anything that you don;t feel comfortable doing. And if this guy truly respects you…he would respect the fact that you wish to take things slow. If not, you would know that he does not value you and that it’s time for you to kick him to the curb. Best wishes to you.