Meeting her again

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Meeting her again

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sonic87
    Participant
    October 6, 2014 at 7:34 pm #65380
    Meeting her again

Hi so I have a short quesion and would like your advice please. I’ve known this girl over 3 years. Got stuck in friend zone with her in the past after making it clear I liked her but she wanted to be friends only. Stopped all contact and dated other girls and she dated other boys. So far so good I forgot her no problem. After 18 months I met her again and she was like not leaving my side all night while speaking and catching up even ignoring other guys who were approaching her. After a couple of hours we were going to another club were we got seperated due to overpopulated club. Me and my friend decided to go out. Couple of minutes passed and she texted me where she was exactly. I texted back I was on my way to another club with my pal having another drink. She replied ok let’s meet some day this week. Should I go? I’m afraid it will be same history all over again and since I see her as girlfrIend material I prefer not talking to her than friends only. Please tell me you opinion thx

jeff
    Participant
    October 7, 2014 at 9:44 am #65400

I don’t know if this is too late, but here goes.
    I think you should go!
    She was staying at your side the whole time, and then she texted you first to let you know where she was.
    To top it all off, she wants you to meet up with her!
    Personally i think she might want to start something with you. But i’d advise going to see her without that mindset. See it as just friends but be confident. If a spark develops, roll with it… but if not, then there is nothing lost!
    My best bet would be that something would develop on your next meeting, or she asks to see you again if she really enjoyed her time with you.
    Good Luck man!

AlexHg657
    Participant
    October 11, 2014 at 1:34 am #65700

If you go the worst scenario is that she still wants to be friends, which is not ideal but not the end of the world either.
    “You’ll never know if you don’t go” -Smashmouth
    p.s. that quote was not intentional I just realized it after typing it.