Meeting her "coincidentally"

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Vycor
    Participant
    April 1, 2017 at 4:20 am #131802

I have proposed to a girl in university and we met for a first date. I asked a mutual friend for her impressions, and she didn’t feel bad toward me or anything, however, i was rejected because there is another dude that she knew for a while (2-3 years) also proposed to her. Amazingly, when that mutual friend told her to re-think her decision, she almost agreed instantly, and so my mutual friend asked her if she would meet me again, and she refused, fearing that this might give me a false hope. Hence, I am planning to meet her coincidentally during the semester and try to show her more about me.
    During our first meeting, she was very positive and relaxed, the talking was not for long (about 20-30 min) since we both had lectures after, but she talked a lot and even told me about her embarrassing/funny stories she had during a travel. But again, I didn’t talk that much, thinking i would have my chance in another meet.
    If you were me, what would u do and what things do i say to win her ?

jess
    Participant
    April 3, 2017 at 2:13 pm #131910

hey there,

maybe try taking it a little slow? You can ask her if she wants to meet up for a coffee or something and just keep it casual and see how it goes from there?

dolly
    Participant
    April 8, 2017 at 1:00 am #132640

Yes keep it casual. Try to ask her questions about her interests