meeting people online instead of offline

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

capers
    capers
    Participant
    January 18, 2013 at 2:13 pm #20808

Has it really come down to meeting people online to find love? I noticed there are so many of my friends going to online dating sites instead of taking the time to meet others in person. Even matchmakers are being hired,any opinions?

YouGuessedIt
    YouGuessedIt
    Participant
    January 21, 2013 at 6:18 pm #20843

Well with so many people who are socializing online, I think it makes sense that there are dating sites and places for others to mingle because if we’re online already, might as well take the time to find love! 🙂

good_burger
    Participant
    February 4, 2013 at 6:25 pm #21805

Yes, it’s easier to socialize without being nervous in person. With a computer screen or cell phone instead of a face to worry about appealing, it’s a lot easier to communicate by typing and socializing without the pressure!

fard
    fard
    Participant
    February 5, 2013 at 11:25 am #21894

It’s just another option, just like going to the gym or going to a bar, people have options. There’s a lot of new strategies to it but it’s like the dating scene in person. You have to learn the tricks of the trade before you get good at it and you can spot a better potential mate without any advice

OhReallyOReilly
    OhReallyOReilly
    Participant
    February 8, 2013 at 12:10 pm #22202

I agree with fard. It’s another option. If you can’t beat em, join em.