MEN-Is this "Needy" to you?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 11:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ThisIsMyLife
    Participant
    May 7, 2017 at 4:42 pm #135632

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years. He’s pretty old fashioned and never likes to be attached to a phone so we only talk once a day at night the days we don’t see each other. Last night I had texted him at 8pm for the 1st time yesterday and he didn’t text me back till midnight that he was talking with his friends and didn’t have his phone on him. I was very annoyed because I had waited up for him to talk and when he finally messaged me at 12 he said he was going back outside to talk and he couldnt talk for even 10 min. Then he just leaves his phone and I went to bed so angry. Not because he chose his friends over me (which he rarely does) but because he didn’t communicate to me that he wasn’t available and I wasted my time waiting up. Today when we talked, he said I should be ok not talking to him for a day and laughed at me because I was so mad about this making me feel pathetic and needy. I only talk to him once a day as is!

alucard94
    Participant
    May 7, 2017 at 7:42 pm #135634

Trust him that he is not doing anything wrong. Texting often is lame. Shows neediness. Him being absent creates a need for you to get his attention. Again he is old fashioned. Trust em.

lilflojo
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 5:01 pm #137529

I don’t think it’s needy at all! A little text just to say he was out and save you waiting up would have been nice! Don’t feel needy at all!