MEN IS THIS TOO FOWARD OR JUST RIGHT?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 16, 2016 at 10:24 pm #120480

well I seen the bus driver I have a crush on who I think is about 36, I am 33. he is always shy but extra nice towards me and talks very low and mild mannered….so as I am getting on the bus today, he just cheeses and grins with all 32 teeth and says awww u shouldn’t have n proceeded to ask me was that package I had for him, I said no this is mine all giddy and he laughed and I said my boss gave this 2 me as a gift…all the folks on the bus just lol and smiled at the two of us and the bus driver said congrats and I said thanks and as I was about 2 get off the bus he just kept staring at me and smiling and said loudly/confidently for the first time ever have a great day while still smiling. i proceeded to say thanks and i asked will you be driving again next week, he said yes smiling. i said ill bring you a Christmas card he said okay, okay extra happy smiling with all 32 teeth showing…i was wondering what could i write in the card that’ll grasp his attention

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 16, 2016 at 10:35 pm #120482

CONITNUED and let him know i wouldn’t mind getting to know him outside of the bus route…..I think there is a mutual attraction here. I was thinking of buying a gift card too Dunkin Donuts and writing in a Christmas card, me and you coffee ? and write down my name and number and leave the rest up to him…or is that too much?

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 16, 2016 at 10:36 pm #120483

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ANY ANSWERS

lilith6604
    Participant
    December 17, 2016 at 1:01 pm #120489

I think he likes you and your idea for the card sounds perfect

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 17, 2016 at 2:59 pm #120494

thanks for your reply, I couldn’t find a coffee gift card that was $5..so I decided to opt out of the gift card. but ill write in the Christmas Card me and you coffee with my name and number and ill attach a candy cane to the envelope.

freethinker
    Participant
    December 18, 2016 at 12:36 pm #120503

I think he likes you too! Gift Card is simple yet thoughtful

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 18, 2016 at 1:07 pm #120506

thanks for your reply, I couldn’t find a coffee gift card that was $5..so I decided to opt out of the gift card. but ill write in the Christmas Card me and you coffee with my name and number and ill attach a candy cane to the envelope. i

CuriousCat1223
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 5:35 am #120518

That sounds like an amazing idea!

Good luck with that. 🙂

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 8:36 am #120519

thanks a bunch!!!

Dejvid
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 7:31 pm #120651
    Reply To: MEN IS THIS TOO FOWARD OR JUST RIGHT?

Well it cant hurt can it? You will make his day ! 😀

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 9:12 pm #120659

thanks for your answer. I talked to my mom about this and she said men are suppose to pursue women and I shouldn’t ask him for a date. if he was really interested in me, he woulda asked me out months ago and he hasn’t he just flirts and picks on me …I mean how shy can one guy be. she said Id be putting my feelings at risk if I ask him out and he says no and seeing that I have to see him here and there I may end up embarrassing myself if he says no….and she said I shouldn’t ask him out…let him ask me out, the men should always pursue.

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 9:14 pm #120660

with that said I may just give him the card signed Always, Sasha and tape a candy cane on the front and just leave it alone…..

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 10:29 pm #120662

she also said women who ask out men are looked at as being desperate……

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 10:29 pm #120663

a man should always ask out the woman.

afdatinginfo
    Participant
    December 20, 2016 at 5:57 am #120671

I think men mean business, and there is nothing wrong in it. You too seem to have the interest in the guy so go ahead!

1 2 3