DATING ADVICE FORUM

Men please advice..

Author
    Comments

• yogamolly
    Participant
    July 13, 2017 at 3:21 pm #142062
    Men please advice..

I’ve been casually dating a guy for 1 month. I’m a 28 year old female, he’s 37. So far three nicely executed dates planned by him.

First date dinner & long walk on the lake (lasted six hours; kissed). Second date, a few days later, double date at concert with his friends, another long date lasted day time through late evening (10 hours). Third date, he spent 4th of July with me , took me to fireworks on water, romantic.

One casual hangout at his place & sleepover this past Saturday. This was our second time sleeping together. He kissed (simple no tongue) me goodbye the morning after last hook up. Have not heard from him since I left Sunday (no texts/no calls).

Would a guy kiss you goodbye the morning after sleeping together if he simply wanted a hook-up situation, nothing more OR could it be an indication of his feelings/indication of something more?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 5:50 pm #142252

the answer is.. yes it’s possible they will kiss you the mornign after if its a hook-up.
    is this a hook-up?

i think it’s too early to tell. I dont’ think he’s been “not heard from” long enough to conclude its over.

Remember.. youv’e only been seeing each other for a month. Do you truly think 1 month sets the schedule for the next 30 years? i don’t htnk so. you have probably another 11 months to find out what this is or is n’t and if it “isn’t” it means anytime up to the next 11 months it could fall off.

you’re making too much of things. being too impatient. you’re overanalyzing and putting eeryting under a micrscope far too hard. Realx.. stop analyzing. Enjoy the moment. Enjoy our life. see what happens next and go wth the flow and stay in the moment.

Lastly. trust that it always works out the way it will if you let it without prematurely intervening based on impatience.

b773
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 7:18 pm #142254

Maybe he needs a bit time to make up his mind, play it cool, if he likes you you will hear from him soon 🙂