Men's advise needed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Men's advise needed

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:03 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kayla
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 12:41 pm #47696
    Men's advise needed

Hi everyone,
    here is the story. I dated a guy for 2 months and we mutually broke up 4 months ago.
    when i think about it I think it was not the best moment for me to date because I just moved to a new city and my job back then was terrible, i was not feeling happy and I think that I acted a little crazy with him. He became distant and then we decided to break up . he told me that we seem to have different expectations and he is not ready to commit, I agreed. there was no drama and we even joked about it. . Its been 4 months now and we didnt talk since then.
    Now my job is great, I started meeting new people, working out like I used to and I feel great. but I find myslef thinking about him from time to time.
    I know I am not in love with him and even when dating I was not crazy about him but I did enjoy the time spent together. the only negative thing is when he started being distant he didn’t treat me with consideration.he apologised about that when we broke up.should I call him ?

miser
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 2:12 pm #47712

Sure why not. What do you have to lose? Just don’t call with expectations…

sharklasers
    sharklasers
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 5:51 pm #47761

I think it’s worth it. If you think your current mindset will make it easier for him to connect with you and as a result easier for you to be attracted to him, you should give it a shot.

nakamuru
    nakamuru
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 10:39 pm #47774

If you guys ended on friendly terms, I think you can still build some friendship trust and see where it goes.

msmith97
    Participant
    February 14, 2014 at 10:37 am #47784

If you guys ended on friendly terms, I think you can still build some friendship trust and see where it goes.

msmith97
    Participant
    February 14, 2014 at 10:37 am #47785

I agree with ^

ChristineMyLove
    Participant
    February 15, 2014 at 11:33 pm #47873

Take the risk and see what happens. Nothing bad can happen anyway. 🙂

joejoe123456
    joejoe123456
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 10:40 am #48002

If there is no love there is no future

heartless
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 7:57 pm #48050

you should call him ,hang out with him and be friends with him again

SocialKnucklehead
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 8:11 pm #48052
    Reply To: Men's advise needed

I think you should at least text him. Things ended well. Make a bit of casual contact.

blasta90
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 10:59 pm #48060

Give him a call and see how things go

andrew
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 1:58 pm #48186

If I were him, I would love to get that phone call. 🙂
    Go for it!!

redsox43
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 4:03 pm #48210

Call him. It sounds like he wasn’t that mad about breaking up in the first place, and maybe he was thinking about you. Why not?

Kayla
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:56 pm #47762

do u have any ideas about how to reconnect with him. I don’t want to look needy, especially because he is scared of commitment and he did get distant the first time when he thought I was getting too serious too soon. ( at the time i just felt lonely and he was the only person I knew)

Kayla
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm #47763

Any ideas about how to recontact him without looking needy. He pulled away the first time because he got scared (he said he was scared of commitment ) the truth I was feeling lonely and he was the only person I knew so I probably looked needy at that time.
    guys what would you think of a girl who will try to recontact you?

1 2