Men's opinions needed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Men's opinions needed

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kayla
    Participant
    October 22, 2014 at 10:47 pm #66409
    Men's opinions needed

I have a physical trainer that I really like talking to as he is really interesting and we really get along well.
    one day he asked me out and asked me to call him to set up a date, which I did and then he just ignored my message, I texted him and emailed him. I saw him a month later at a training session he didn’t even mention the fact that he ignored me and asked me out again, he said we will go out before next class next week.
    then again nothing!
    I saw him again at a class 3 weeks later, he asked me out again and hugged me and then again never followed through. I feel like a fool now how can I tell him that and why would someone do that , I am really confused

Kayla
    Participant
    October 23, 2014 at 6:49 pm #66486

any opinions. basically I want to know what to say to “fire” him because i dont feel comfortable with him anymore

thatguy3863
    Participant
    October 24, 2014 at 1:23 pm #66518

You don’t have to explain a reason for firing him. Just say that his services are no longer needed and move on.

rockrock334
    Participant
    October 24, 2014 at 5:12 pm #66533

I agree with thatguy3863, you don’t need reasons or excuses, this has nothing to do with dating, money is yours, meaning you decide what to do with it.

JammerNumberOne
    Participant
    October 25, 2014 at 10:47 pm #66549

If it affects work it must be necessary to let him go.

T
    Participant
    October 26, 2014 at 12:00 am #66556

thatguy3863 is right, but if you do want a reason to tell him, just say something along the lines of you’re taking a break from working out for a while and you don’t need a trainer anymore (even if you aren’t necessarily taking a break). But yeah, just fire him if he makes you uncomfortable.

mattmando2
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 8:27 am #66568

Get rid of that weirdo!!

shyactor
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 6:06 pm #66672

Even without the strange warm-colds…. never mix work with pleasure (ok, not exactly work… but the principle’s similar!)

805guy
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 11:59 pm #66690

You should definitely fire him, he’s blown you off 3 times! Honestly, and this may hurt, sounds to me like he was just leading you on to keep you as a client. Fire him, keep working out, and then when you’re looking super sexy, completely ignore him. He’ll get flustered and probably hit you up, and now you have the upper ground. 😉 Haha!!