Met a girl, not sure how to approach this..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ac_s6913
    Participant
    December 23, 2013 at 9:31 am #45186

I’m new here so go easy on me lol. So I met this girl the other day when I went to get some new glasses and it seemed like we were hitting it off pretty well. I haven’t had a gf in a little over a year and a half now and it seems like I’ve lost some of my confidence when it comes to things like asking someone out for a date and what not.

Anyways, I really would like to ask her out but I’m not sure how to approach this. She’s one of the optometrists at the eye glasses place.

Any advice would be cool 😀

spike
    spike
    Participant
    December 23, 2013 at 3:43 pm #45269

ask her for a cup of coffee…

Frank2thepoint
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:31 pm #45240

Best advice would be just ask her out. If you are planning on going back to the optometrist, chat with her again, and just ask her if she’d like to go out for some drinks with you. That’s it really. Just make sure to ask this after you receive your new glasses, that way there is no awkwardness in case she does decline your offer. You can cooly walk out as if it doesn’t bother you.