Met a girl who lives 4 hours away

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

WalkByFaith5933
    Participant
    February 3, 2014 at 3:46 pm #47105

I went to a church youth conference in Myrtle Beach and met a girl my age of 24. I got her number, but I didn’t get a chance to talk to her long because my group was leaving to go out for dinner. This would be the last time if see her because she was leaving early the next morning. Before we left I mentioned I enjoyed meeting her and look forward to staying in touch. I walked out the door heading to our vehicle and heard my name being called. She was calling me back to ask where we were going to eat! I ended up letting my group go and staying there with her. We ended up taking a walk on the beach and getting to know each other better. No first kiss or mention of starting a relationship but it seems obvious there is interest in us both. So how do I continue? Should I go see her soon? Or wait a while? How often should I text her? Call her? I’ve a history of rushing things and I want to do this right. We are both Christian people.

swancman
    swancman
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:02 pm #47884

A walk on the beach?! Dude, she is into you. You have her number so you better believe she is looking forward to hearing from you! Just call and discuss how you BOTH want to proceed. Call her NOW; You got something good going here and it might be God’s plan for both of you. Don’t be hesitant like me and loose this chance! Go for it! What have you got to lose? God’s blessings on your dating ventures.