met a guy at a drag show

DATING ADVICE FORUM

met a guy at a drag show

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    April 30, 2013 at 6:27 pm #30113
    met a guy at a drag show

I got a guy’s number at a drag show after we hit it off. We were both pretty drunk and I kissed him. He mumbled he wasn’t single but turned away quickly and faced the bar. I asked him to say that again? And he said never mind. We still exchanged numbers and we’ve been texting each other since then (5 days now) and he’s been flirting and saying how much fun we had that other night that he can’t wait to do it again. We said we’d meet up at the same (weekly) drag show place but I’m not sure if he’s playin me or I should just go with the flow and see what turns of it. Any advice? I think he’s really cute and he’s a year older than me so it’s nice to have meant someone who isn’t in experienced for once! Thanks for reading!

anthonyAO
    anthonyAO
    Participant
    May 2, 2013 at 4:23 pm #30336

Since you didn’t hear him say it clearly I think you’re safe to go back and meet him at the bar again. When you see him again, definitely try to verify what he said. No use in trying to pursue him if he’s taken. Was he flirty a lot?

tony34
    Participant
    May 3, 2013 at 4:24 pm #30410

If he kissed the guy I’m assuming it WAS a flirty situation….

bryan26
    Participant
    May 6, 2013 at 5:57 pm #30476

You know what you heard and it sounds like he can’t be faithful. meeting at a bar again won’t help and could result in another situation where you’re inebriated and so is he. Try to get an answer asap and then make a choice to see him or not afterward.

Anonymous
    May 7, 2013 at 6:17 pm #30607

Since then, I met up with him again and he was SUPER awkward. Like he tried to avoid me for a good hour. I wasn’t about to chase him but I text him “wtf is wrong” and he eventually saw me again in the club to apologize. Apparently he wasn’t “allowed” to be there and he said some friends of his were there spying on him. I called BS and I asked him if he was hiding from his BF and he just stood like a deer in headlights. I knew I caught him in the act of being sneaky. After the night was over he kept texting me how sorry he was and how he wan’ts to make it up. I don’t know. Is it worth it? Maybe he broke up with his bf and is looking for someone else. I’m not looking for a relationship but I hate to be his rebound. Ideas??? HElp?!