Met a guy online and need some advises!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hs6128
    Participant
    August 5, 2017 at 1:53 am #144369

I am a foreigner. I am still learning how to date in here so I need some dating advises from you guys. Please forgive my language issue 🙂
    I met a guy online two weeks ago( he is 40 and I am 28). we haven’t meet yet because he is building his business and travel a lot. We message every day and having video call sometimes. He is great for now and I really enjoy the time we chat. However, I feel insecure that we don’t have time to meet. I know he is busy but I worry I will invest emotion on him. I wanna bring it up to him but I don’t wanna be pushy. And I never date someone older than me before I am a little worry about that. I don’t know what he will be interesting on and I don’t wanna bother him since he is busy.
    I know I might a little overthinking but I need some advice here 🙂

adomynous6891
    Participant
    August 6, 2017 at 5:15 pm #144399

It’s hard when you start chatting to someone online, because you are entering someone’s life when they might already have plans. I always try and meet someone within a couple of weeks (taking into account holidays etc). I’d maybe suggest a couple of dates in the next couple of weeks. He says he is building his business, but this can’t be indefinitely; if he wants someone in his life he has to make time for it. Be understanding but also put yourself first at this early stage. Wishing you the best of luck!