Met someone online, in 6 year long relationship.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GenericProblems
    Participant
    February 22, 2017 at 11:25 am #127826

I’ve been dating someone (not married, but have a kid together) for 6 years, they’ve been nothing but understanding with me and we recently broke up (8 months ago) 2 months ago, they wanted to get back together because we both realized we’re being childish to keep ignoring each other, (We spoke throughout the entire 8 months, mainly regarding about our kid who is 2 years of age.) We’ve been out alot more recently and it’s very nice that we are, I work(ed) as a waiter my entire live in a fine dining restaurant so I have plenty of time to spend with my kid but I also love gaming, I recently started talking to another guy online who is 19 (I am 21) and we really enjoy our company, we’ve been talking for almost a month now and I can say I’m pretty much obsessed with them. I do not know what I want , to throw away a 6 year long relationship with the person whos been there literally through my ups and downs or to pursue what could be a one night stand, I need reasons to who to pursue and why