Met this Girl on Tinder

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Met this Girl on Tinder

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rosales216
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 7:45 pm #94748
    Met this Girl on Tinder

For a week straight we would text constantly, FaceTime, and talk on the phone every night. Every morning she sent me a Good Morning text and we would chat all day. She had work one day, so we set it up to where I would bring her lunch and we ate in my car .

That was on a Saturday and on the following Monday she agreed to meet at the coffee shop by my work while I was on my lunch. I should also mention that this girl is extremely shy. Like the whole time at the coffee shop she barely said anything. I was doing my best to make her laugh, which I did on several occasions.

After lunch I walked her to her car and politely gave her a little handshake. Like i said this girl is extremely shy so I did not want to force myself on her in anyway. Afterwards I texted her saying “I hope you had a good time, don’t worry I am willing to wait for you to open up more”. She did reply to that text saying “lol because like I said it will take a bit”. That was the last message from her.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 10:34 pm #94751

Did you message her back after that?