Met this guy online via gaming. We have exchanged txts for a week&half

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nat87
    Participant
    March 12, 2015 at 10:35 pm #75303

We have been flirting, exchanging pics(nothing explicit). I’m quite forward-I said to him in that if he talks the talk he best be able to walk the walk and he asked what I meant, I said he should ask a girl out on a date. He replied “wow cant believe u said that aha..hmm mayb I will ;)”
    We had a few mre days of talking,still flirting, gaming ect -then about 5 days ago he said good morning text “Hope u have a good day, mayb speak later…Im just backing off a bit lol”
    I said hope he has a gd day too & left him. After a day of silence he txt saying he was thinking of me, when I replied he seemed happy to hear from me..Since then the conversation has reduced(due to us both being busy)…Ive had to initiate contact the past2days &today its been silent until I spoke to him online..I asked him why he was talking weird but he ignored the question in game chat& just said goodnight when he went offline.
    Should I let him come to me/not txt/ignore…He’s always flirty with replies
    Hes 33, I’m 25.

grassisgreen
    Participant
    March 20, 2015 at 3:44 pm #75758

Honestly, doesn’t sound like he’s looking for anything serious, But I would wait and let him respond first to see what he says. If he texts you then he’s probably thinking about you. Yall have only spoken for a week so there’s nothing to get too fussy over, especially of Yall don’t live near each other. But if he doesn’t reach out to you wanting to talk he’s not interested and vice versa.

Musiclov957
    Participant
    March 25, 2015 at 1:39 am #75969

My best advice would be to wait a couple days and then try talking to him about something on the game. He will most likely answer you and if he strays from game conversation into personal conversation there is a good chance he likes you. If it continues games talk he probably just wants to be friends.