Mexican girl likes Indian guy. What to do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

amainara
    amainara
    Participant
    February 15, 2015 at 3:38 pm #73475

Here’s the thing. I just move to US to persue my PhD degree.I met this Indian guy that I really like, we’re in the same PhD program. I have to admit that I have something for Indian and Japanese men, I found them really attractive. I’m mexican, but I don’t look like most mexican girls as people tend to think I’m japanese/chinese most of the time.
    Anyway, this guy is really polite and it seems as he cares about me. We joke and have fun and he has made some comments about me that make me think he might like me. However, I have never dated an Indian guy, so I don’t know how they try to approach a woman. I asked some Indian friends about it, they said it seems like he’s trying to flirt with me.
    Once I fell asleep in class and he said: “your face looks so peaceful and happy when you’re sleeping. I wanted to take a picture of you just so you could see it by yourself”. he asks me about my exams, work, etc.
    What do you think? How can I approach him?
    I want to flirt with him.

Thanks!

linda_zhang
    Participant
    February 16, 2015 at 9:51 am #73486

Hi Amainara,

I think you should just flirt with him in ways that you feel comfortable. I get a sense that you are afraid of making all the wrong moves. Most likely you will make some awkward mistakes (as all of us will do, too) but if your intention is good, I think he will sense that.

Besides, you have some Indian friends whom you can always depend on for good advice. Why don’t you introduce him to your Indian friends? I’m sure your friends will be able to make this whole flirting process a smoother one for you.

Good luck!