MINDFUCKED Is she playing games?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:33 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

aqualoh37
    Participant
    May 22, 2016 at 11:33 pm #100968

There is acute girl in my class. I never talked to her until 1 day she/her friend asked me to eat with them. We had a great conversation, they got my number, and the cute one added me on snapchat. We talked and she flirted with me even though she had a boyfriend. We would meet up on her floor lounge to study together. She flirted really hard especially if we were alone and was very touchy. She even started telling me about how she had to teach her friends to suck dick. I played along with it, and we continued to text. One time, she ditched her boyfriend on their date so she could comfort me after a bad night. Anyways, the next night we went to dinner during which she was eating out of my plate and trying to feed me her dessert. Then, after I get back to the hall I live in. My friend tells me that her boyfriend complained to him saying that “I was making his girlfriend uncomfortable and that I had to back off”. (Story continued in the comments)

aqualoh37
    Participant
    May 22, 2016 at 11:34 pm #100969

Me & my friend were surprised since it was obvious she was the one who started talking and flirting with me. Her texts and snap chats stop after that night. And I was pissed that her bf was giving me and my friend shit for it. During class, I ignored her until she tried to talk to me. I just gave her a 1 word response because I was annoyed. Later, her friend tells me that “She was sorry about what happened but didn’t want to lose me”. We haven’t been talking, but I am really confused about what is happening here. Everything just happened out of nowhere.

OpenMango
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 3:47 am #100971

I don’t know much but you need to take that girl off of his hands dude, she talked about dick sucking with you, I think your close.