Misspelled name with the very sparingly used happy face emoji

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LearningTheRopes00
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 6:08 am #154346

Look….i’m learning this social dynamic thing and I’ve learned A LOT over the last week since a first date with a female i’m vibing with very strongly.

So lets cut to the chase…second date was set very quickly after first. She cancels a few hours before 2nd date. She wants to reschedule which has already been planned out. So I decided to ramp up the flirty texts a bit to really get things heated up. I noticed she uses the happy face emoji only after certain texts as in ones where I know without a doubt she really cracked a smile after reading my text to her. So she misspells my name along with a happy face after a very flirty text I sent to her. Maybe swype sucks and she did it accidentally or possibly she did it on purpose?

Dayzer
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 9:41 am #154353

I’ve misspelled names/words when I’m excited about texting someone, or if I send my text too quick. Perhaps that’s what happened here, seems like the likely case given the fact that she sent you an emoji, that, according to you, is sparingly used by her.

LearningTheRopes00
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 12:14 pm #154363

What if i poked fun at her about it lightly? yay or nay?