mixed emotions..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

mixed emotions..

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lillymae26
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 7:45 am #91998
    mixed emotions..

Me and my bf have been together for almost 2 years and live together. He has a very physically demanding job and is often tired. We have just come back from the best holiday we have had and everything was fine. One day I noticed he was becoming distant and not talking/texting so much. Later on I found out he was talking to someone else and about to meet up but the girl found out about me and messaged me on fb. I was shocked I didn’t know what to do. We obviously had a fight and been trying to work things out but for the first two days I was paranoid about who he was talking to and if he took his phone to the bathroom etc.. I’ve tried my best to trust him but I think things were too fresh and it escalated. Now he won’t talk to me and says he does not know what he wants. Says he loves me and always will. I’m not sure if I can live like this as I Dont know how to act or behave around him, he won’t touch me, says he wants to be friends for now and build it up. I don’t know what to do.s

Hummnburd7
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 1:46 pm #92016

You gotta ask yourself. “Do I feel anything towards person? Do I really love him?” If you don’t, then find someone else. There are other people out in the world. I say move on if he’s going to be like that.

lcm
    Participant
    January 24, 2016 at 4:13 pm #92044

Maybe its time to look at the times you’ve had and maybe its time to move on…..maybe you’ve drifted apart and not realised or maybe!! hope it all works out?

applebottom
    Participant
    January 24, 2016 at 7:13 pm #92047

It sounds like you either wait it out, or let it fade.

lillymae26
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:08 am #91999

There is a lot to this story and a lot of past to our relationship so it is hard to explain how I feel right now. If anyone else did this to me I’d of been gone but because of our past I feel like I can’t.

camador
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:09 am #92010

You should move out preferably find a roommate – you should get some distance.

lillymae26
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:13 am #92017

I do love him. Enough to give him another chance. We’ve had a lot of history and been through a lot together and I can’t simply leave it without fighting… It’s just really painful to feel rejected. To be next to them but not being able to be with them. It’s a horrible feeling really. I’m trying to give him space and don’t let him see me upset but I’m starting to struggle.

lillymae26
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:14 am #92053

I feel like he wants to end things. I feel very unwanted and uncomfortable at home. I don’t really know what to do as I haven’t got anywhere to go so it is not that easy. All this time made me think as well and now I Dont know what I want either. I love him to bits but if he’s really that unhappy with me I don’t want to hold him back.

Anonymous
    January 26, 2016 at 10:05 am #92133

things are ending baby

Anonymous
    January 26, 2016 at 10:38 am #92138
    Reply To: mixed emotions..

Once a cheater always a cheater especially when the person he cheated on for gives him.

I joined #MATCH.COM. Do not do as I did . It is set up to cheat you out of money. There are only psychopaths on that site. They either want money from you or are unbelievably desperate!!! I called the company for a refund and they told me to go screw myself! Do not be a foll and get cheated by these people. Please share and warn everyone you know!!!!

fitnesscrz
    Participant
    January 31, 2016 at 11:06 am #92494

This is not you, it is him, he is betraying your trust. Call him on his b.s. and he is hurting your self esteem, not cool.

Mary
    Mary
    Participant
    January 31, 2016 at 12:25 pm #92496

You don’t have to fight with him, just think of how he feel right now and talk to him closely. Once you know what the problem it is, you can change this situation

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 2:42 am #92506

Personally I think you should leave him. Clearly he has lost interest. Might be for a variety of reasons. Do not blame yourself. But give him some space say 6 months to a year and he might want to restart the relationship with you.