Mixed feelings

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Mixed feelings

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Eerb2015
    Participant
    November 4, 2015 at 10:13 pm #87926
    Mixed feelings

So I have an issue, I had a crush on a friend over 2 years ago but she had a girlfriend at the time and I thought my feelings were gone by now, now I’m about to marry an amazing woman but lately I’ve been thinking about my old friend and she’s single now but I’m not and idk how to handle the confusion in my head. I love the woman I’m with but the thoughts I’ve been having are making it hard to concentrate. I don’t want to mess up a good thing but I’m starting to have doubts about getting married.

DeCesar2626
    Participant
    November 5, 2015 at 8:07 am #87929

Dude. I’m in the same boat you were in!!! I have a friend who has a girlfriend currently, but I know there’s a mutual attraction. I just can’t prove it! Did she explicitly express interest in you? If so, I probably would hold of on marriage man and date that chick. Especially considering you’re already thinking about other women. Sounds like the start of a long rough road.

Camouri
    Camouri
    Participant
    December 8, 2015 at 6:43 pm #89757

I’ve been in the same situation. First you need to understand why you feel the way you feel. You know the saying “If you really loved someone you’d let them go”? I always thought how the hell do I let them go, what if they feel the same way!? A bunch of questions. I’m deeply in love with my current girlfriend. If I had someone whom I loved before come back into my life who was my best friend for 7 long years, and knew I crushed on her….I’d honestly stay with my current girlfriend. I think I built so much with this person I’m with now, why crumble it to see if it’d work out with an old crush or an old love? Trying new things is nice, but this situation is a double edge sword. Half of you might think Oh my god I don’t want to miss my chance with this girl I loved for so long, and the other half of you might think I’m about to get married, I’m committing my love to her, why should I shove her to the side for this girl who I don’t know feels the same!? You got this though. Good luck!