Mixed messages… Help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Mixed messages… Help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 3:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Brad5150
    Brad5150
    Participant
    March 26, 2017 at 1:34 am #131180
    Mixed messages… Help

So I need some advice very bad. There’s this girl i met back in October and things seem to be going relatively well. Well my problem is that I’m not entirely sure what we are. We’re talking since then & we’ve went on 1 kinda date it was a charity dance. we hit it off really well & we talk almost everyday. She calls me every night before she goes to sleep & she says that a lot of time she can’t sleep without talking before she goes to bed. like all the signs are there I call her pet names like sweetie honey and that kind of stuff and she asked me all the time who I have told about her in my family. But despite all that, earlier tonight she asked me again she said well they know that we’re just friends right? My reply was well yes I told them that we haven’t made anything official yet. She tells me then that she’s not sure if that’ll happen you know?” So… My ? is what do I do? Do i leave well enough alone & keep on? Do I bring it up? Its like we are but w/out the title. Idfk. Help plz

anchored7
    Participant
    March 26, 2017 at 5:23 pm #131191

Depending on how much you like her, I would be straight up with her and ask what her deal is. Sometimes it can be hard not knowing, but its better to ask and then you can know where you stand.