Mixed signals?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Mixed signals?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sbee
    Participant
    January 16, 2014 at 2:03 pm #46054
    Mixed signals?

I’ve known this guy for basically my whole life who happens to be good friends with my cousin. I never looked at him as more than a friend until we drunkenly kissed one night this past summer. We never spoke about it and just carried on acting the same as before the incident. Both of us are in college and didn’t speak much until I saw him at my birthday over the holidays. We danced a little bit and I flirted more than usual, but I figured he just wasn’t into it since he didn’t always reciprocate, so I stopped.

I haven’t seen him since New Years Eve at a party and just the other night he Facebook messaged me. We spoke a little bit and then he asked for my number. He flirted a bit and brought up hanging out but never actually made any plans, and then just kind of stopped texting. I know it’s only been a day or two, but do you think he might be shy? Or nervous about what my cousin will say? I’m not even positive if he even has a crush on me or not. What do you think?