Mixed signals

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Mixed signals

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lipstick
    lipstick
    Participant
    November 3, 2015 at 9:56 am #87823
    Mixed signals

So I’m a little bit of a shy woman, this other woman I know but am not on a close friend basis with…she’s really confusing me.
    So I’m into her, quite attracted to her, can’t help it, I’ve tried to switch my feelings off but it’s impossible.
    So a couple of years ago I asked her out for coffee she had only gotten out of a relationship so bad move on my part, however I never mentioned it as a date but she came back with “I’m not up for dating at the moment” I thought that’s cool at least she was honest, time passes and we’re still talking but she makes sexual innuendo way too often, sometimes she talks to me…(we have the same friends so it’s kind of hard to avoid her) but then sometimes she ignores me, I’ve noticed her staring over with other friends then if I look back she giggles and looks away… I want to find out what’s going on and ask her out again but I’m scared she will say no again…any advice?

lipstick
    lipstick
    Participant
    November 4, 2015 at 8:52 am #87833

Anyone?