Mixed Signals

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Mixed Signals

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rj6224
    Participant
    November 15, 2015 at 1:05 pm #88495
    Mixed Signals

g
    I was just wondering why women seem to be so flaky? I had a lunch date with a woman Sunday and things seem to go well. Afterwards, she gave me her number and said we should do this again. Thursday she will be back in town cause she had to go out of town for business so we can set something up then. So i texted her Thursday trying to set something up for Sunday and no reply. Its weird cause she was one saying we should meet up again not me.

Has this happen to anyone else?

alicelucy90445
    Participant
    November 17, 2015 at 5:19 pm #88646

She might just be busy. Sometimes I will open a text when I am busy, and completely forget to reply. It’s best to take that approach before thinking she’s ignoring you. Try sending another text saying something like “would love to get together again if you’re available this week”. And leave it at that. If she doesn’t answer then she might just be ignoring you…but in all honesty women don’t give out their numbers on their own volition if they don’t want to.

abhis
    Participant
    November 19, 2015 at 6:06 am #88718

the number part mentioned by alicelucy90445 is very true, id suggest that you should text her and wait for what she does, incase she replies then buddy the game is on if not move on bro.
    also i believe that when you texted her the second time after her business meeting id suggest you next time with any other girl bro call her instead of texting. calling is a better bet once after you get to know her.

artak
    Participant
    November 24, 2015 at 8:26 am #88911

I totally agree with abhis

victor15
    Participant
    November 25, 2015 at 2:47 am #88981

If she is a busy person it’s reasonable to assume she could miss a text. If you text her a 2nd time the next day or few days after and still no response, she was probably just being nice when she said lets meet up again. If you insist on a 3rd text, go for it, but the results from that should cement what her intentions are.