Mixed signals and I am confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 11:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

priyusa86
    Participant
    July 29, 2017 at 7:25 am #143546

I have a crush on my boss and I am so confused about his attitude. He is a Australian man and I am an indian women
    1. He asked me if was married ? And all of a sudden he asked why didn’t I marry one of our common fren
    2. He fist bumps me
    3. One day he observed my shoe lace and was touching his shoes with my shoes and saying why have I not tied my lace properly
    4 he commented on my ear ring saying its interesting
    5. He asked about my sibling and was telling about his siblings this was in a group and he was asking other guys as well
    6. One day we met u chance in cafeteria while buying coffee and when we were going back to desk, he asked me casually about weekend and he told that he is going on leave for his sinus operation and he was walking fast and when I said I can’t walk this fast he said he was rushing for a meeting
    7 once when 3 of us were talking in a group and I was listening to the other guy saying something he was staring at me

priyusa86
    Participant
    July 29, 2017 at 7:29 am #143547

Space was less 🙂 another incident was when
    Me and 2 guys were talking and one of them suggested all the 3 of us go for coffee and I replied I am very busy and will not be able to make it.
    My boss was going that way, so this guy asked my boss see you have given her so much work that she is not coming for coffee. So my boss replied you can take another guy with you but not me and he smiled and went away.

But this guy my boss is friendly with everyone , but have never noticed fist bumping anyone or may be I haven’t observed enough.

Please help me in understanding from men’s point.

UncleF
    Participant
    July 29, 2017 at 8:38 am #143552

A person in position of authority is never a good choice to date. If things go wrong, it is an HR disaster. If you get promoted, your skills/qualifications will be questioned. If you work in another department that person has no influence over, it might work. Never meet your honey where you make your money.

July 29, 2017 at 9:57 pm #143572

I have to agree with Uncle F. I’d say be friendly, and keep in touch. Should either of you move to a different job then try again if you like. But you’re in a precarious position now.

Void
    Participant
    July 30, 2017 at 12:00 pm #143599

Dating your boss is never a good idea, I don’t really think the fist bump means he likes you, he was probably just being friendly, in my opinion.

P
    Participant
    July 30, 2017 at 12:15 pm #143601

My opinion is that he is just complimenting you and likes you more as a co-worker or friend.

priyusa86
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 9:41 am #143555

Thanks for the reply 🙂 but i usually don’t approach him other than work , but he does all these things which makes me like him:(