Mixed signals from my ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Mixed signals from my ex

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Shiro
    Participant
    December 13, 2016 at 4:16 pm #120019
    Mixed signals from my ex

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and for some reason he has started to walk the same hallways that I usually take to get to my class. He started to do it out of the blue once every 2 weeks and now he recently started to walk past me more on the days he attends school. I used to think it was a coincidence but now I’m not sure what to think of it. Now he walks past me in different
    locations but he only does it once. I can’t tell if he’s moved on or not, I’m just wondering why he is suddenly doing that now if he doesn’t want to see me.

Goalie1975
    Participant
    December 14, 2016 at 1:55 am #120056

He hasn’t moved on from you completely…either he is curious to see what you are up to, or he is afraid to make a move to reconcile with you.

mspeppermintea
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 10:40 am #120264

Men want what they can’t have. Or he’s regretting the break-up. People who had a connection usually end up missing that. Sometimes very painfully.

callie22
    Participant
    December 16, 2016 at 2:32 pm #120442

This happened with my ex, and because HE was the one who chose to end things, it was really confusing for me. And frustrating.
    I don’t know the details of your breakup, but I’ve found that despite what many say (haha), men aren’t dumb when it comes to love and relationships. They typically know what they’re doing. It seems like he’s trying to get your attention.
    But, as these other replies have stated, men also want what they can’t have. If you bite, tread lightly. Reach out to him saying you’ve seen him around a lot lately, and see how he reacts.