Mixed signals from this guy at work?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mgds
    Participant
    November 2, 2015 at 7:33 pm #87795

He gives me signals that he likes me like waiting to walk me home after work & trying to impress me and shit. You know you can just tell theres something between you & another person? Everyone at work kind of teases us, I mean, they know I like him but I don’t know how he feels and its bugging meeee. Things are at a point where they are slow but so slow that im getting mixed signals from him. Ive noticed he seems more open with others & I can be a bit shy around him at work because one im not good at small talk and two, co-workers makes me feel pressured. But its been almost two months since ive acknowledged that he might like me (im pretty sure he knows I like him) & he hasn’t asked for my phone number or any of my social media (although I have him on twitter) or asked to go somewhere with him??

Does he like me? is he shy too? Maybe he’s afraid. He told me he was with his first gf for 2 years and since then he’s just had fwb?
    What should I do to find out whether he likes me?

eagle-eyes99
    eagle-eyes99
    Participant
    November 3, 2015 at 12:27 am #87801

maybe he thinks he’s getting mixed signals from you as well. are there more coworkers either of you are friendly with also? you could do something social with you, him and a third or fourth….people tend to be more open and honest outside of work. then maybe you could push a conversation that way, or he could.

googleit
    Participant
    November 5, 2015 at 2:10 pm #87961

I have had similar situations before. Since it is at work he may be unsure to pursue you or not because if you didn’t like him that might be embarrassing. I would say be a little straight forward, start talking about what you do when you are not at work if you do not already and then mention, “Hey, would you want to do that.”