mixed signals , need advice from men

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

scintilla
    Participant
    November 23, 2014 at 10:02 am #67987

so , i went out witht a guy who i once worked with , we went to see a movie in the cinema together … we have been flirting for some time now … and well we finally went out , just the 2 of us …
    during the movie he put his close to mine , and i could tell he was waiting for a sign its ok to hold hands … but me being the shy girl i am , i didnt touch his arm , i started cracking my fingers , bad habbit , and he took my hand in his and started gently trying to crack my fingers , which was funny because he seemed to be affraid to break them … then he just started playing with my fingers , and then he just held them , so he yeah he got what he wanted …
    during the entire movie we held hands while he was stroking my hand , playing with it , etc…
    i leaned in against him and we were kind of cuddling …
    i had tk explain him the movie a couple of times , and well i really enjoyed it … but he didnt make any move to kiss me ! even not after the movie … anyone have advice ?

scintilla
    Participant
    November 23, 2014 at 10:03 am #67988

even after the movie , we went to eat something , and while i was waiting for my ride home , not even a goodbye kiss / peck , just a hug ! a hug ?! so please , is he into me ?? or is he just playing me i have no idea

MrSSamsung
    MrSSamsung
    Participant
    November 23, 2014 at 2:20 pm #67990

Maybe he’s worried you might not be into him… maybe he didn’t receive enough positive feedback to give him the confidence… but if you date again he might… depends how many female friends he has. If he has loads and loads of female friends and perhaps a sister.. he may be comfortable doing that kind of thing with anyone… he may see you as a friend. If he doesn’t… any kind of contact like that could signal interest. Also, if he’s socially awkward. .. he may be inexperienced. … Not know what’s expected or whether you are into him.

scintilla
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 9:33 am #67992

well … i have no idea … maybe i was so into the movie i didnt even notice ?
    i really feel like he is interested though … i am very interested ! any tips on how to show him that without seeming desperate ? i am really shy …
    so im nt the type zhou would make the first move

MrSSamsung
    MrSSamsung
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 3:48 pm #68075

I guess it should play out… if you’re keen to go out with him again somewhere… he’ll get the message. If he starts to pull out then he’s not interested.. if he is interested he’ll be up for meeting more and then eventually feel more comfortable with you (assuming he’s just shy himself).