mixed signals. please help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

crushingconfessions
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 10:43 pm #77700

I am totally attracted to my class mate.She isnt girly, mostly wears pants, boots, and a t-shirt or a colored wife-beater. I am totally infatuated by her, even when she sings or talks to me. We have the same taste in music. recently we were talking and she bought up her bf I asked if she is engaged because she wears a ring. She is engaged & I complemented how cute it was that she proposed to him. She said they have to work things out before they get married its a long term engagement. she asked if I had a bf, or gf. I was surprised because most people don’t know I’m a lesbian. She always smiles when we talk, we talk a lot and go on adventures together. Once she came to say bye to me & blew me a kiss. Whenever we get closer (bond) she will bring up her bf & I respond like it doesnt bother me & dont act jealous. I catch her staring my way a lot, but I dont give off signals that I like her. There is a strong attraction between us that draws me towards her. Does she like me? What do I do?